CANNABIS: Marijuana Horticulture – How to Easily Grow Cannabis indoors, Get Higher Yields & Bigger Buds
Are you clueless when it comes to where and how to start growing your own marijuana? Do you need somebody who’s been there done that to walk you through? Have you ever tried growing your own marijuana only to see it end up not quite how you had expected? Perhaps the color is not that attractive, the scent not as enticing, the yields not as plenty as you expected it to be, or perhaps it is not what you would consider “good s***.” If this sounds like you then keep reading!
This book will offer the best tips and tricks and in the business. I have done the experiments and had my fair share of trial and error so that you don’t have to go through the same mistakes. Using the knowledge you will get from this book, you will know how to grow the highest quality marijuana possible. You don’t need a giant backyard, barn or bunker to grow marijuana. You can still do it even if you live in a small space such as a closet.
Inside this book you will learn:
- How and where to find good seeds
- How to germinate seeds and know if it is ready for planting
- How to plant the seeds properly for optimum produce
- Light sources and procedures
- What soil is considered high quality so you can avoid parasite growth
- The importance of having the correct size of container for your marijuana
- Proper concentration of fertilizer to avoid burning the crops or damaging the roots
- Recommended soil fertilizer brands
- Proper temperature, humidity, and ventilation
- How to properly perform pruning to encourage more growth and allow light to reach areas it wasn’t able to reach
- Harvesting and curing your crops